Rebecca Frazin-Chan, Director of Admissions
New Family Welcome Concert
for all incoming Nursery, JK, SK and rising 1st grade families
Tonight at 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. at Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School,
3751 North Broadway Street
If you have not already submitted your RSVP, please do so now by clicking the button below. Also, be sure to read through the important reminders below before tonight's concert. We can't wait to see you there!
• Water stations will be available, please bring your own refillable water bottle.
• Masking is now optional at Bernard Zell, however, we publicly support and affirm individuals who choose to continue masking, since everyone's circumstances and comfort levels are different. We will engage in Derech Eretz, common courtesy in respecting everyone's choice.
• Bring your own blanket for you and your family to sit on during the concert as well as anything your child would need to stay comfortable during tomorrow's temperatures.
• High-heeled shoes are not allowed on the Field of Dreams.
• The Bernard Zell parking lot will have a limited number of spots available. Street parking is available along North Broadway and Grace Street as well as paid parking at Halsted Flats, 3740 N. Halsted.
• Please enter at the North Broadway gate. Current BZ families, please make sure to wear your parent lanyard. New families, please be prepared to show photo ID to our team at check-in.