- Extra Curricular
We are excited to announce that Bernard Zell will hold its first Mid-Winter Break Camp with the help of 3 Point Athletics! The camp will be offered for students in grades 1 through 8 and will take place during Mid-Winter Break, Tuesday, February 18 through Friday, February 21. To register, sign in to your Campbrain account. You can choose to pay for individual days ($100 per day) or for the whole week ($300).
About the Camp:
3Point’s Sports & Games program is designed to provide kids of all athletic abilities the opportunity to experience and participate in a variety of sports. The classes will include traditional sports – basketball, soccer, flag football, etc. – while also organizing favorite recreational games like dodgeball, kickball and many other classic gym and playground games! Sports & Games will even include new games created by the 3Point Team they students never played! Our goal is to provide a program that is productive and positive while allowing participants to be kids and just play!
- Drop-off: Students being dropped off at 8:30 a.m. can walk themselves into the Cummings entrance and check-in with Johnny Krug and/or the 3 Point coaches.
- Sessions will begin at 8:30 a.m., where campers will be greeted by the familiar faces of BZ Before and Beyond and our coaches from 3Point Athletics.
- Lunch will be provided by Zelda’s catering. Students will have a kosher, nut-free option to choose from each day.
- Students being dropped off for BZ Before at 7:30 a.m. need to be escorted by their parent or guardian to the Dream Space on the second floor of the new building. Please note that if you drop off at 7:30 a.m., there is a $15 charge that will be added to your Campbrain account.
- Camp ends at 3:30 p.m.; at that time students can be picked up in Cummings by the Synagogue entrance. If you need extended care until 5:30 p.m., an extra $30 fee will be added to your Campbrain account. Please email Johnny Krug with any changes.
- Pick-up: All students will be dismissed from Cummings at 3:30 p.m. If you choose the extended care option, students need to be picked up from room 302. A parent or guardian is required to come inside and sign their students out with one of the coaches or Johnny Krug.
We look forward to providing a productive and fun option for students during the upcoming break!