2021-22 COVID-19 FAQs
Throughout the school year, Bernard Zell will use this space to continue addressing questions. If you have a question, please email it to email@example.com.
Last Updated Wednesday, March 2, 2022
BZ will move to “Masks Welcome” on Friday, March 4, 2022. This protocol will be subject to change pending legal & medical guidance. For example, if our area is classified as high transmission by the CDC Guidance, indoor masking may once again be required.
While community transmission rates are low in our region, masking is now optional at Bernard Zell. However, we publicly support and affirm individuals who choose to continue masking, since everyone’s circumstances and comfort levels are different. We will engage in Derech Eretz, common courtesy, in respecting everyone’s choice.
- Where can I find a complete list of COVID-19 testing days?
- WHAT IS A COVID-19 SURVEILLANCE TEST AND WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- WHAT IS A COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC TEST? WHO IS ELIGIBLE? HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM A SURVEILLANCE TEST?
- HOW DO I COLLECT A SAMPLE?
- WHAT DO I DO IF I LOSE MY PACKET?
- HOW AND WHEN WILL PARENTS BE NOTIFIED IF THERE IS A POSITIVE COVID-19 SCREENING RESULT?
- HOW WILL MY CHILD’S PRIVACY BE PROTECTED?
- WHO IS SAFEGUARD SURVEILLANCE?
- WHAT’S THE SENSITIVITY OF THIS TEST?
- CAN I RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES ON SURVEILLANCE TESTING?
- IF THERE’S A REFERRAL TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTING, WILL THE WHOLE COHORT GO HOME?