Bernard Zell values our warm, inclusive community and their partnership in the education of our students. Nowhere is this more evident than in the incredible support we receive every year from the parents, grandparents, alumni, staff and friends who come together to raise money for our Annual Campaign. We are tremendously grateful to those who helped us raise $1.2 million in 2017-2018, and we’re excited to work even harder for our 2018-2019 campaign.
Thank you to our 2018-2019 Annual Campaign volunteer leaders!
- Annual Campaign Co-Chairs: Joey Breslow, Ami Striker, Elana Tennenbaum
- Annual Campaign Vice Chairs: Jeremy Reis, Lindsay Yaffa
- Guardian Chairs: Laura and Matt Gray, Adam and Mandy Fayne
- Guardian Vice Chairs: Vince Panozzo
- Chai Chairs: Marcy and Michael Zoller