Because empowering our children with education built on critical thinking and creativity, shaped by Jewish values, provides the best foundation for the next generation of Jewish Americans.For over 70 years, Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School has developed confident learners and compassionate Jewish leaders. Bernard Zell relies on the generous support of our entire community -- parents, faculty, alumni, grandparents and friends -- to carry our vision into the future.
Your philanthropic support makes a tangible difference. Over the years, donors helped to fund:
- A Math Instructional Leader, who continues to guide and improve the overall quality of our math program while facilitating school-wide parent education programs.
- A Science Program which is now a national model for science education in Jewish day schools. Click here to watch a video that conveys the impact our community's remarkable generosity has had on our school's science program.
- A Robotics Curriculum, integrated into our Science Program, that students across all grade levels experience.
- A reimagined Early Childhood wing to support learning inside and outside the classroom. Our community's tremendous generosity impacts our Early Childhood students every day.
- A thriving Athletics program with close to 75% of all Middle School students participating in 16 athletic teams.
- Record-setting tuition assistance for over 20% of our student body, more than ever before.
- And so much more!
Please explore the many different ways you can give to Bernard Zell. Our Director of Development Rachael Fenton would be happy to answer any questions you may have.