Grandparents and Special Friends
Grandparents and special friends play a vital role in our community, as loving supporters of our students and their education. We are honored to have the privilege of growing your most precious assets—your grandchildren. Here are just a few ways we'd love for you to be involved:
- Attend Grandparent and Special Friend programs! We host a number of different events throughout the year, culminating in our Special Friends' Day.
- Share your contact information with us to stay up-to-date on the school and special events just for our grandparents and special friends.
- Tour the school, visit the classrooms and experience Bernard Zell in action.
- Volunteer in our lunchroom or library. Share your wisdom and expertise as a guest speaker in the classroom.
- Click here to learn ways to give and support Bernard Zell.
To schedule a tour, volunteer or join the Grandparents and Special Friends Committee, please contact Sarah Horowitz.