Grandparents and special friends play a vital role in our community, as loving supporters of our students and their education. We are honored to have the privilege of growing your most precious assets—your grandchildren. Here are just a few ways we'd love for you to be involved:
- Attend Grandparent and Special Friend programs! We host a number of different events throughout the year, culminating in our Special Friends' Day.
- Share your contact information with us to stay up-to-date on the school and special events just for our Grandparents and Special Friends.
- Tour the school, visit the classrooms and experience Bernard Zell in action.
- Volunteer in our lunchroom or library. Share your wisdom and expertise as a guest speaker in the classroom.
- Visit our Why Give page to learn why it's important to support Bernard Zell.
- Donate to the Annual Campaign. Bernard Zell plays an important role in developing Jewish leaders and ensuring the future of the Jewish community. Your support helps us meet the educational needs of the entire school community and award close to $1 million in tuition assistance.
- Please consider joining our Grandparents & Special Friends leadership giving levels. GRANDparents (who given $1,000-$1,799) receive special recognition in our annual report. Mezuzah Society members (who give $1,800-$4,999) and GRANDGuardians (who give $5,000 or more) receive a custom Bernard Zell mezuzah, special recognition in our annual report, complimentary admission to certain school events, and more.
To schedule a tour, volunteer or join the Grandparents and Special Friends Committee, please contact Lily Bukshpan.